8/17/2012

Here's Your Fucking Timestamp Bitches...

Took some $AAPL off the table with it going full retard to the upside this morning on news of fuck all and rumours of everything under the sun...

TIMESTAMP THIS bitch: +13% from July 26th buypoint.

And, As expected, just as it always does, AAPL goes on another gorilla run as soon as I sell...  But I'm not gonna get too greedy here... September always tends to punch AAPL in the cock...


I do expect share price to touch the bottom BB as it did in 2010 and 2011 around this time of year...  in which I will load up stupid as fuck amounts of longs for the Christmas run up...



The only problem I can see with waiting on AAPL share price to breach that bottom Bollinger Band while everyone else is banking coin on my watch, is my patience is like a fruit fly's, hovering above newly minted dogshit on a hot sunny day, when I got this much cash on hand...


No comments: