8/22/2012

UPDATE: AAPL. Still In It.. Fuck Stops...

By sheer dumb luck and the grace of the Gorilla Gods, I didn't put in my STOP order on AAPL this morning and now it's green, squeezing the heads of shorts in table vises on its way to the promised land.

Just as a general rule I keep, I never like to throw in stops or any orders, buy or sell, in the first half hour of trading and always try to give those degenerate options guys who manipulate the fucking markets and especially AAPL share price their due respect first before making any rash dumbfuck decisions.

Upon looking at the AAPL max pain/ open interest for the weeklies this morning, I noticed the wall of PUTs at $635-$650; and figured the Wall Street magicians would want AAPL nicely tucked near the $655 strike and AAPL share price would not be under $650 for very long this morning... just as share price had problems holding the $670's yesterday due to the wall of CALLs there, it did indeed come back up and in a hurry...


Fuck it. For the record and all you psychopathic "timestamp" bots out there, I'm taking all stops off and riding this out into the sunset while eating potato chips; I'm not stupid enough to place a bet against Bernanke's cocaine machines nor are my kahonas large enough to short this tape... I'm flush with cash and will be looking for more opportunities lower to get even more stupid as fuck long... Hopefully some of you vagrants playing this short were able to cover this morning. Good Luck in all your trades...

No comments: