8/24/2012

Buying the Dip in V?



Visa is tempting me add to my long position for a trade this morning...

The credit cards companies have been acting like corpses rotting in the backyard in the past month and should be deserving of life soon... especially with it coming into that time of year where bored housewives will be sending the hellions back the fuck to school and going full retard to the upside spending money on retail...

One thing extra we got to remember.. with AAPL and GOOG and AMZN are on runaway train dick chop the shorts mode with new product cycles coming up shortly, do tell me what the fuck do you think all the plebs are buying their shit with?? Cash??? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I like to think of V and MA as my kind of AAPL "derivative plays"...

What perked my curiosity today was how violently it bounced off its 50Day MA with above average volume and its 61.8% Fib retracement as it did in July when I opened a new position...

And as you can see V responds well with its 50Day MA....

 

Also I'm getting signals of it also breaching its lower Bollinger Band here today... another BUY signal for me....


No comments: